Existence Principle for Advanced Integral Equations on Semiline
© Adela Chiş 2007
Received: 18 May 2007
Accepted: 16 July 2007
Published: 24 September 2007
The continuation principle for generalized contractions in gauge spaces is used to discuss nonlinear integral equations with advanced argument.
- Chiş A, Precup R: Continuation theory for general contractions in gauge spaces. Fixed Point Theory and Applications 2004,2004(3):173–185. 10.1155/S1687182004403027MATHGoogle Scholar
- Frigon M: Fixed point results for generalized contractions in gauge spaces and applications. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 2000,128(10):2957–2965. 10.1090/S0002-9939-00-05838-XMATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Frigon M: Fixed point results for multivalued contractions on gauge spaces. In Set Valued Mappings with Applications in Nonlinear Analysis, Series in Mathematical Analysis and Applications. Volume 4. Edited by: Agarwal RP, O'Regan D. Taylor & Francis, London, UK; 2002:175–181.Google Scholar
- Chiş A: Initial value problem on semi-line for differential equations with advanced argument. Fixed Point Theory 2006,7(1):37–42.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Gheorghiu N: Contraction theorem in uniform spaces. Studii şi Cercetări Matematice 1967, 19: 119–122.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- O'Regan D, Precup R: Theorems of Leray-Schauder Type and Applications, Series in Mathematical Analysis and Applications. Volume 3. Gordon and Breach Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; 2001:x+206.Google Scholar
- Chiş A: Continuation methods for integral equations in locally convex spaces. Studia Universitatis Babeş-Bolyai Mathematica 2005,50(3):65–79.MATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.