Iterative Methods and Optimization Algorithms: A Dedication to Dr. Hong-Kun Xu
Fixed Point Theory and Applications welcomes submissions to the thematic series "Iterative Methods and Optimization Algorithms: A Dedication to Dr. Hong-Kun Xu."
The thematic series Iterative Methods and Optimization Algorithms is devoted to the latest achievements in the field of iterative methods and optimization theory for single-valued and multi-valued mappings. The series is related to the significant contributions in these fields of Professor Hong-Kun Xu, as well as to some important recent advances in theory, computation, and applications.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Iterative methods for nonlinear equations
- Fixed point and coincidence point problems
- Inverse and ill-posed problems
- Differential and integral equations and inclusions
- Optimization algorithms
- Related problems in nonlinear and variational analysis
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Fixed Point Theory and Applications. The complete manuscript should be submitted to the Fixed Point Theory and Applications submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on "Iterative Methods and Optimization Algorithms: A Dedication to Dr. Hong-Kun Xu". All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published in the journal as a collection.
For a 50% discount on the article-processing charge, please use the following discount code at the end of the submission process: XU2017
Deadline for submissions: 31 December 2017
Adrian Petrusel, Babes-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Ravi Agarwal, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, USA
Juan Nieto, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review, and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Fixed Point Theory and Applications - including articles published in this thematic series!
2016 Journal Metrics
Infographic: Key Statistics of FPTA
Fixed Point Theory and Applications features rapid times to first decision and to online publication, and more. Click here to view the infographic!
From the SpringerOpen blog
- ISSN: 1687-1812